After an international weekend, the Premier League is back and ready for the run-in.
Outgoing champions Liverpool claimed a morale-boosting victory in their last game before the break and will now seek another win away from Anfield when they visit Arsenal on Saturday.
Manchester City face Leicester City, while there is also a Yorkshire derby between Leeds United and the humble Sheffield United.
Now, why not kick off the Easter weekend with our quiz powered by Opta? Find the answers at the bottom of the page – no cheating!
– Leeds United (@LUFC) March 24, 2021
1. Chelsea have had five scoreless draws in the Premier League this season, including three in their 10 games under Tuchel. In which two Premier League seasons have the Blues gone more than 0-0?
2. No player has scored the first goal in more Premier League games this season than Leeds’ Patrick Bamford (six). Whites have won five of those matches, but which team did they lose to?
3. Leicester forward Kelechi Iheanacho has scored five goals in his last three Premier League games, including his first-ever treble in the competition against Sheffield United last time. With six league goals this season, it’s Nigeria’s best scoring season since his debut campaign with Man City in 2015-16, but how many have he scored this season?
4. Alexandre Lacazette has scored in each of Arsenal’s previous two Premier League games against Liverpool. Who was the last player to score in three straight league games against the Reds for the Gunners?
5. Brighton and Hove Albion get into Sunday’s clash with Manchester United after facing just 92 shots on target in the Premier League this season. Which two teams faced less?
– Leicester City (@LCFC) March 27, 2021
1. 1998-99, 2001-02 (both six)
2. Chelsea (3-1 in December)
4. Robert Pires (between January 2003 and April 2004)
5. Manchester City (70) and Chelsea (82)