“I made the decision” – Pirlo on the suspension of Arthur, McKennie and Dybala -Juvefc.com


Unfortunately for Paulo Dybala, Weston McKennie and Arthur, their gathering night at the American has dominated the news for all the wrong reasons.

This party (or dinner) has been identified as a blatant violation of the regulations that have been inserted by authorities to limit the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic.

While such behavior might have had less of an impact on more positive timing, the situation at the club had already been dire, and it was the last thing the Old Lady needed right now.

During her pre-match press conference, Andrea Pirlo had to start by addressing the elephant in the room.

The young manager said the club had supported him in the decision to suspend the trio for the derby against Torino on Saturday, but he insists it was originally his own call.

“The three players involved are not called up for tomorrow’s game,” Pirlo said at a press conference. Football Italia.

“They’ll get back to work over time and then we’ll see when. I made the decision and the club did the rest.

“For the technical part, I decided. These things have always happened, but now is not the time for what is happening in the world.

“Now was not the right time to do it, we are examples and have to behave like this.”

The same source reports in another article the rest of the press conference, where the Italian coach confirmed that Giorgio Chiellini and Alex Sandro were physically well ahead of Saturday’s clash, while admitting that Federico Bernardeschi is an option at the back.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *