Rumor has it: Man City pioneers to land Grealish and Liverpool to oust Bastoni from Inter
Posted On March 19, 2021
Where will Jack Grealish play his football next season?
This is one of the big questions in English football right now and Manchester City have joined the conversation.
City are said to be emerging as the favorites to sign the Aston Villa captain.
TOP STORY – CITY LINE UP GREALISH SPLASH
Manchester city appears to be in the best position to sign the £ 100million Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish, according to the Daily Mail.
Grealish would have almost joined Manchester United last year, but the Red Devils couldn’t find the funds to seal the deal.
City manager Pep Guardiola is a well-known admirer of Grealish, previously calling him an ‘outstanding player’.
– Complaints of the Gazzetta dello Sport Liverpool joined the queue to chase the Inter defender Alessandro Bastoni, with an announced transfer of £ 43million (€ 50million). European heavyweights Bayern Munich and Barcelona are also said to be fond of the 21-year-old Italy international.
– Tottenham are likely to withdraw from the exercise of the £ 36m (€ 42m) purchase option Carlos vinicius, who is on loan to Benfica Spurs according to the Daily Mail. The report claims Spurs are only willing to pay more than half that amount for the Brazilian.
– The transfer market says Juventus are planning to move to Arkadiusz Milik, with whom they have already been linked as they prepare for possible departures from Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo dybala. Juve are expected to rekindle their interest in Milik, with the Poland international on loan to Marseille from Napoli.
– Football Insider reports that United prepare a move for the guardian of the Villa Emiliano Martinez in the midst of doubts about the star David De Gea and Dean henderson. They have also been linked to the Milanese sensation Gianluigi Donnarumma.
– real Madrid are keen to bring back the Levante winger Jorge de Frutos at the Santiago Bernabeu, according to Marca.